30 June 2010

time for a change.

I'm really getting tired of my blog name, mostly because of how cliche it is. Any ideas for a new one? If I do end up changing it, I'll let you all know before hand so that you can still find me.

Abigail's first and only post has been viewed one hundred and seven times. I'm really impressed. She probably hasn't checked it yet today, but I'm pretty sure that she's gonna be really excited when she does. I'm almost positive that none of my posts have have been viewed that many times.

Today has been really crazy. We've been packing, cleaning, and generally getting ready to leave tomorrow. Since I had to pack my suitcase anyways today, I ended up cleaning my room too. It feels good to have everything organized. The house is clean, almost everyone is packed and ready to go, and now it's time to sleep.

I hope that everybody has a great week! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...do you have a favorite quote about photography? Or maybe a favorite scripture. I suggest taking a short phrase (maybe 2-3 words) and using that.

    And great job plugging Bubba's blog. You're a great sister!

    Love, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hard. It took a long time to come up with The Inkwell, if I think of anything, I'll let you know (no matter how stupid it sounds.)
    LF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should do something Tolkien related...perhaps Lord of the Rings. Here's a lame one LF just suggested: "What are you Tolkien about?":) Have a great time! 107 times. Wow, if you want I can keep refreshing the page and view your post 107 times too. JK. there is no way my ADD would allow that:)

    PB & J

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Pietrisycamollaviadelrechiotemexity."
    — Lemony Snicket
    Imagination Over Intelligence
    from the quotes
    "Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence." H.L. Mencken
    Skittles and Combos
    personaly, I like the second one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the original name, "Found down by the creek." Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. how about

    [the marvelous adventures of Katie]

    [my life in thought]

    [livin the life]

    [walking on sunshine]

    [my life to tell]

    or whatever you want. Are you coming home already? Hopefull you are still having fun. Get the Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for all the suggestions! :)

    ReplyDelete

go ahead. make my day.