26 February 2010

Creativity

I downloaded a Photoshop program today. Ok, so that's only half true. Dad did most of the work, and I just sat by him and tried to learn how he did it. Anyways, I got the newest version of GIMP, which is the editing program I use, and I'm very happy with it. The new version is so much easier to use. I was so ready to get GIMP back, because I would take a picture and think, "Oh, that would be perfect if I could only just do _______ to it!" It's been way too long since I've done any editing. You can expect to see a new header soon, since I can "mess with a picture" and make it all pretty. :) I have one ready that I may put up tonight, or tomorrow, or the day after... or whenever I'm totally happy with it. As of right now, it's almost ready, but the words are a little off center, so I may just have to start from scratch to get it perfect.

2 comments:

  1. you uploaded your pic! and I love it :) yay. I downloaded GIMP as I told you. the next time your over you'll have to help me with this thing! ha, Im learning though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) lol I can do that! It gets better the more you use it, but I still don't know how to do everything :)

    ReplyDelete

go ahead. make my day.