02 January 2010

quick prayer request

This will be quick, I promise you. A friend's brother's girlfriend, who is also my friend, is really sick. Both her and her older sister have an immune deficiency disease called Dock's 8. Basically, from what I know, they have no immune system, and they get very sick really easily. Dock's 8 is very rare, so rare that these girls are two in only eleven known cases in the world. The older girl is not doing very well, and she desperately needs a stem cell transplant. The younger girl was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago. It's really sad, and I just thought I'd ask you to pray for these girls. Their grandpa (mom's dad) just died the weekend after Christmas, and his funeral is today. They're having a hard time, so please pray for them. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. make my day.