03 January 2010

facing reality

This is the last day of break. Our guests have just gone. Soon, we'll take down the Christmas tree, pack away all the decorations, and tomorrow, I'll start back on my real life.

This break has been amazing. It was so relaxing to be able to just sit and read a book. But honestly, as much as I love break, I'm almost ready to be back and have something to do. You know what I mean? No, I'm not looking forward to school, but I am ready to be back on a schedule.

Things have been really crazy these past few weeks. We had all that preparation for Christmas and New Year's. My family has had guests since Thursday. My brother just got his Drivers Permit on Thursday. We've had friends visiting who my parents went to see, and everything else that is normal craziness. It's just been crazy.

(Yes, I did just use the same adjective three times in the same paragraph.)

I'm ready for life to be normal, to have youth group on Sundays and Wednesdays, to do school work every day, to try and persuade my mom to let us have a day off, even to have the normal worries of school and tests.

I hope you have a great week back at school and that all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. make my day.