28 May 2009

Battlefield of the Mind FOR TEENS



I just finished a book by Joyce Meyer called “Battlefield of the Mind FOR TEENS

This book talks about how we fight a battle with Satan over our thoughts. It tells that what people think about is how they live, with a Biblical perspective.

It offers Biblical references to help guard your thoughts and follow God in your thought life.

I really enjoyed this book because it offers clear, relevant points that are easy to understand. When I read it, I realized that a lot of it applies to my own life and that it has content that I use and learn from in my own life.

I recommend this book to anyone who wants to get closer to God and knows that their thought life influences their physical life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. make my day.